Thursday, December 23, 2010

Peanut Butter & Jelly!

Addison is nearly 21 months old and we thought what better time to introduce her to the world of peanut butter than today! I made sure Kevin was here just in case she did have a reaction and he needed to do some "medicine!"We all know how she does with strawberries and raspberries! (she had the same reaction to raspberries but I was to embarrassed to blog and show a picture of her poor face) The adventure of having PB & J went a little like this: Alright Addie you ready, show Mommy what you are eating! Good girl!
 Mmm... what do you think? Do you like it?!
Let me think about it Mom.. definitely different then anything I have ever tasted.
On a scale of 1 to 10, ( 1 being the worst and 10 being the best) what would you give it?
mmmmm a 10!!!....I love it !!!
This is the chessy smile I now get when I tell her to smile!! Cheezzzzzz :)

1 comment:

  1. Scotty and I LOVE this post simply for the pictures! Kim, Addie is going to so love that you posted the last pic, love her!!!

    ReplyDelete