Monday, December 6, 2010

Like Mom...Like Dad!

If you ask both of our parents they will tell you that we were thumb suckers! It is embarrassing because Kevin and I both didn't quit until well into grade school. Trust me we tried quitting earlier with band-aids, horrible tasting nail polish, special prizes given to us by our parents, but oddly what worked for both of us was the contraption in our mouth. I remember being so thankful that it wasn't my new years resolution anymore and back then braces were sort of cool so I didn't mind! Well it looks like our youngest is just like Mommy and Daddy :) Happy Sucking baby Reese, its ok... Braces will do wonders in about 10 years :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Reesie!!! I hope she quits before you did as a kid! I was right there supporting your many attempts at quitting! I didn't know Kevin had such a hard time kicking the thumb too! Hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete