Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I just want to Dance!

Hmmm... What song is this? Ohh yeah its time to clap!!! and dance of course....
 Good Job Addie, keep it up! And might I add you look very cute in those leggings!
 We have been in dance class for over a month and a half and its starting to pay off! Addison is picking up more and more each lesson. She can freeze dance. march, kick, and do one mean Princess turn.
 I think her favorite thing about class is the mirror, this child has never seen a mirror she didn't like!
 During ballet Mrs. Leslie has taught her to sit butterfly style and put her nose to her toes! This is definitely one of her favorites to do!

 Next we practice our tick tocks and our stretches!
 Here she is checking herself out again while marching to the beat!
Addie you are a great dancer and even though you may run around and not listen all the time to Ms. Leslie, I wouldn't trade this time with you for anything! I have to be honest that I would rather see you shoot, kick, or hit a ball, but if you like twirling and tapping then I will support you doing that too! Looking forward to you shining at your 1st Christmas recital next week! Can't wait :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the leggings too Addie!!! I think it's so funny that YOUR daughter is a dancer! You and I might have been tomboys, but our girls sure are girly!! Such a cute ballerina princess!! :o)

    ReplyDelete