Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tis the Season!

I can't help it! After my birthday my mind turns to Christmas. I love the cool weather (80 degrees), Starbucks holiday drinks, watching the Lakers, shopping of course, and all the holiday music already in the stores. By the way Kevin's best friend G let me know that Jessica Simpson has a new Christmas CD that he already pre-ordered on her website www.jessicasimpson.com - just saying! It sounds great mine is also on the way!

This is my most favorite time of the year! Here is a picture of Santa's little helper last year :) Lots more fun holiday photos to follow with baby Sis! Can't wait!



3 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, the Christmas CD won't fit in the CD tray. It must be super fat like the woman who sang on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha G great comment!! Jessica is a mess..... ANYWAY love the pic! Addie is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hear if you get an invite to Jessica's upcoming nuptials.... ;)

    ReplyDelete