Sunday, November 14, 2010

1st Movie :)

It is about time that our little Addison is introduced to the world of Disney! I was a little embarrassed when we were at a party and my best friends husband Scotty gave me a hard time about depriving our first born of watching movies!!! So I did it - (Tiff be sure to tell him) and sure enough she loved it.  You were right Mr. Hatcher :)
 The reason she is eating the cover is because her back molars are coming in with force! Poor girl has had a rough couple of days so this was a nice treat for all of us. I replaced the cardboard with a nice cold teether and her favorite teddy bear, it was a perfect!

It was just a girls night in because Daddy was working late. I would love to say that Addie sat and watched the entire movie but this busy girl was on the move for a good majority of it. She was up on the couch then off the couch, kissing Reese hitting Reese, sitting on her Elmo chair then climbing on our ottoman. They say boys don't sit still well this little girl would give them a run for their money!
It seems now that every picture Addison takes with Reese she puts her hand behind her! and follows it by a kiss...
Its funny to Addie but by the looks of this face Reese isn't having it !! In a couple of months she will be able to give it back to her big sis, just wait!
P.S. We loved the movie, but all fell asleep so we will have to watch the end another day!

1 comment:

  1. Scotty and I both were laughing at this post. Your dear Addie is such a busy bee, I can see why you haven't introduced movies just yet. I do know she loves Barney so she is for sure not missing out on TV time. Just think, it's only a matter of time before our girls are watching Days together too!

    ReplyDelete