Tuesday, July 13, 2010

One Down Two to Go !

When Tiffany and Stephanie shared the news that they were expecting baby girls only a month apart we were all thrilled. Meeting for lunch in February I had some news of my own to share. Only when I told them I was pregnant they didn't believe me. In fact they kept eating their Subway sandwiches as if nothing happened so I told them again and again and finally they believed me!! Fast forward 5 months later at Tiffany's shower we are all in full pregnant attire celebrating the soon to be arrival of Baby Kayden. I was 6 months pregnant, Stephanie 7 months, and Tiffany 8 months!
 We had a beautiful shower with family, friends, cake, and lots of spoiling for the Mom-to-Be! Addison even got in on helping set up and putting the sign on the garage!
Cathy's beautiful backyard on the lake was the perfect setting for the shower.
Yummy !! All the food was delicious, but the cake and cupcakes were amazing. I might of had one of each :)
Great picture of Tiff and Cathy! I don't think they can hide their excitement :)
We didn't know it at the time but two short weeks later their baby girl would make her debut! Kayden Riley Hatcher was born on June 6, 2010
To the very proud parents Tiffany and Scott

I am also one proud Auntie!
Now that Kayden is born and doing great! Stephanie is next :) Baby Avery will be coming very very soon! Yieppe!!
 Can't believe we will be adding two more babies to this group!! Almost a starting Five !
Good Luck Stephanie ! You are a natural and we all can't wait to meet little Avery!!
Tina K also got in on all this kid action! Addison really likes her and gave her kisses when she left !! I think I see baby-sitting in Tina's future. As long as she doesn't try to teach Addison any basketball.
 It was wonderful to spend time with such good friends and to share in these special experiences. I look forward to many more fun times ahead !!

No comments:

Post a Comment