Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Nemo !

It's bathing suit season, and Addison is bikini ready! Her cardio is up to running and stair climbing and her diet consists of mashed up vegetables, meat, and her new favorite breakfast treat Kix!
Love this bathing suit! It was given to her at Easter from Grandma Jones!
Today was our last Mommy and Me "swim lesson" at Eastlake Village. For the past 2 weeks we have been swimming and playing each day in the community pool!
Even though our lessons started close to noon each day the water was sooooo cold! Addison was a trooper but it often took Mommy more time to get adjusted! What a treat that this past week has been so hot outside and not overcast!!
We did lots of singing, going under water, and playing with swim toys. Addison was a fan of most things especially playing on the stairs, but was not having any part in floating on her back!
It was extra special today because Daddy was off and able to come and swim! What a treat!
We are very proud of Addison! She is fearless in the water and truly is our little Nemo!

3 comments:

  1. The cutest lil nemo I've seen! Happy weekend Kimmie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim- she is such a cutie. She even has your little devious grin- I love it. I miss you and am so jealous when I see all you girls hanging out. Wish I lived closer. :( I'm going to have to visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her bikinis!! She is so cute! :o) I'm having fun catching up on all your posts. You're so good at blogging! :o)

    ReplyDelete