Tuesday, July 20, 2010

August 6, 2011!

The date is set ! Billy and Magee will be getting married next August and we couldn't be happier. We Omer's like to tell great news with a cake (that is how we told everyone we were pregnant with Addison) so they continued the tradition and ordered this yummy cake!
We had a party at my parents house to get together both families! What a treat :) We thought Magee was terrific but her family is awesome. This is the first of many happy celebrations! This is Magee's Mom and StepDad, and three brothers Drake, Josh and Charlie and Charlie's wife Melissa. Addison also made the picture in her p.j's and all!
And of course our crazy side. Notice the huge basketball under my shirt! Only 7 more weeks to go :)
Everyone gets nervous when my Dad gives a toast! We just never know what he may say. But he did a great job welcoming Magee and her family with very kind words. This is a classic picture of my Dad and that grin on his face.
The future Mr. & Mrs. Omer practice cutting the cake. So cute!
I was so honored because before everyone arrived Magee wrote me a poem and asked me to be a Bridesmaid! I am super excited and can't wait to be apart of their big day (not to mention throwing her a shower and of course the bachleorette party!) Now if only they could find a cute flower girl... hmmm... maybe this little one will be in the running!
I just love this outfit, my parents got it for her when they were in Rome last summer! Did you know that they made halter tops for toddlers? And also notice all her hair! It is growing and she even has a little curl 
The night was very special and everyone enjoyed themselves. Although we did miss Chris who lives in Seattle and Kevin who was working the night shift (boo)! Thanks Mom and Dad for hosting such a great party!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! How fun for you to finally get a sista! I love Addison's dress - What a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete