Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Fab Friday!

Jump 'n Jammin in Mission Viejo! What a great way to start the weekend. Colleen and I with kids in tow met at this kid friendly and mother approved fun zone. If you like screaming kids running around recklessly this is the place for you! We completely fit in with the two fastest toddlers climbing and bouncing their way through the activities. It seemed Addison knew right when we got there where we were going. She already was pointing at the sight of the bright flashing lights!
 Trying to keep up with Davis kept Addison very busy! Although we had to keep our eyes peeled on our kids, Colleen and I got a chance to catch up and I picked her brain about having a newborn again! These two didn't stop the entire time!
Us moms even got in on the bouncing!!

I was happy to find out that it just isn't my little toddler who likes looking at herself in the mirror. They cracked each other up!
After talking with Colleen it made me really excited to begin this journey all over again! Just look at her baby girls face! Dylann you are sooooo cute :)
We ended the day with a really mellow lunch at Islands. Hahahah !!! I am just kidding it was anything but calm... With my daughter screaming every once in a while just for fun, Dylann waking up from her nap and very hungry, and Davis spitting up most his lunch we were very entertained! Thank you Dubost fam for making Friday so Fab! We hope to see you again really soon!

1 comment:

  1. Ha!!!! I can't believe that lunch... I think I am going to have nightmares about it, haha! Hope you had a good weekend Kim and let's play again soon... With no sitdown dining of course ;) XO

    ReplyDelete