Thursday, July 22, 2010

Four Years and Counting !!

Happy Anniversary Kevin! I loved you the moment I first "spotted" you at the flag pole at UC Davis!
On July 22, 2006 Kevin and I said "I Do" in-front of our family and friends at Trinity Episcopal Church in Orange. We got our party on at Orange Hill and enjoyed an amazing honeymoon in Hawaii! The whole day was a dream come true! Its hard to believe that its already been 4 years! I consider myself the luckiest person to be married to such a wonderful man. He is the most patient, kind, and thoughtful person I have ever met and he works so hard for our growing family! I feel like he is still courting me after knowing each other for 10 years and I couldn't be happier! We plan to celebrate with a movie and dinner just the two of us! Addison will be spending time with Oma and Grand-Dad Omer! Here's to 4 great years of wedded bliss !!

1 comment:

  1. Happy #4! Where did the time go!!! Hope you enjoyed your date night :) XO

    ReplyDelete