Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Stage Five Climber....

No longer a clinger, Reese is now a climber!! For the past two days I have watched Reese stand up, sit down over and over again. At first with our stool and now with 
Addison's red chair!

Today was the day though that she actually climbed right on the chair and stood up on it!! There is no picture because it looks way to dangerous! This super scared me so I moved quickly and put the red chair by our front door, I thought it would be ok there! However that didn't stop little Reese and before I knew it she was climbing up the stairs!
Push up position and ready to go!
Really?!? I know what you are thinking, how am I taking a picture of her and still close enough to catch her if she falls. This is about the 3rd or 4th time she practiced her new little trick and she is now a pro... who likes to stop and pose for pictures...(and for the record I really am close)
All of this climbing is hard work!
I couldn't believe it - she actually reached the top! Who knew she could climb one stair let along three big ones
Once on top - she got the prize! 
Life is definitely going to be a little more busy with
 two active kiddo's!
Good Job Reese!
 It wasn't that long ago that Addison was standing in that very position! Right about the same age, its amazing how fast things change! Love these two little adventurous girls

No comments:

Post a Comment