Monday, June 6, 2011

May Smiles!

My Loves.
This is one of my favorite times of the year, especially with all the beautiful flowers it is the perfect time to take pictures! My goal is to one day be able to learn how to use my camera well enough so I can take these fancy pictures, but for now I will leave it to the professionals. A very talented photographer, Carrie, who we have used in the past,  did an amazing job capturing the most precious moments of our little girls. I look at these faces and it melts my heart. I hope you enjoy! Take a look on her website - She loves and appreciates any comments, So if you have a moment make one! 
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Kim those pictures came out ADORABLE!!! I left a little note for Carrie. She is amazing! Although, I'm sure it wasn't too difficult to make your girls look good... they are so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete