Sunday, June 19, 2011

Daddy's Day!

Daddy and his girls! 
Happy Father's Day to a dad who is not afraid to have a tea party, read pinkalcious each night, and play kitchen during cooking time. You are patient and helpful and the girls are so lucky to have such a great Dad. You read, bathe, cuddle, and spoil these two girls each and every day. Addison loves to spend time with you and is your go to helper especially outside with all your work!! 
(P.S. Miss Independent picked out this outfit below all by herself. ) 
Kevin - Reese is definitely your little lovebug and gives you these great big smiles while saying Da-da over and over again each time you walk into a room!! You are so loved by all your girls!!
And to Bud, Sam, and my Dad - Happy Father's Day too! Dad, you are the best and I love all the time we spend together. Thank you for always supporting, loving, and making me laugh. You and I have a such a great relationship and it is wonderful to live so close. I love you and hope you know how special you are to me and my family! Here is a favorite picture from last week when my Dad was teaching Addison how to let go of balloons. Each time her reaction was priceless!
Addison calling out bye- bye to her balloon!
Next followed her three favorite words "Ohh my gosh!"
Addison got a kick out of it each and every time. This two year old has the most expressive little face! My Dad even talked her into tying up her new pet dog "Dolly" and sending her off to. Thankfully Dolly didn't go far but that doesn't stop this duo from trying. 
And a side night - For the past couple of nights Addison has looked at the moon and yelled "look, look, balloon Mommy!" It makes me laugh and think of my Dad and all the things to come that he will help teach her! That makes me really excited but also a bit scared for those of you who know my Dad and his sense of humor. I have a feeling though that Addison is A LOT like me and therefore A LOT like my Dad!! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment