Monday, June 13, 2011

The Future Mrs. Omer !

Sunday was all about celebrating my beautiful soon to be Sister in-Law. When Billy proposed to Magee last year everyone was so excited for them and looking forward to the wedding and all the festivities surrounding their big day. Secretly, I think I was the happiest. I have been blessed with one awesome Sister- in- Law in Keivn's sister, Heather. And now my brother Billy made the Perfect choice in choosing his bride and soon Magee will officially join the family. I just love her! 
The only thing is.. she is a little shy... and doesn't like the camera much



Hahahahha... SHY is one word that I would not use to describe this bride! But we did enjoy an afternoon of martini's, games, gifts, and lots of laughter. Who knew seeing someone open presents could be so entertaining to watch. Magee is so funny, makes everyone feel so comfortable, and is so genuine. This was a little box I made for her with some goodies in it and most importantly it was done with Laker colors! Go purple and yellow!
This is a sweet picture of the bride and her mom
and of course some friends!
This is Lauren and she is one of Magee's friends from Redondo! We meet over the bachelorette
 weekend and let me tell you this girl is super fun! So happy she could make it!
I loved this heart shaped cake my mom picked out. It is decorated to look like the top of a Bride's dress! It was so pretty and was heaven to eat!
I didn't take lots of pictures because sometimes its nice to just be in the moment rather than stressing to get the perfect pictures! But it was a beautiful shower and wonderful to celebrate such a special person.  I love you M.K. and this is only the beginning of the festivities leading up to your big day with Billy. xoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Magee (& Billy)!! Kim you and your mom are such great hostesses! The shower was so great. Magee is so funny.. opening her presents was like attending a comedy show. :) Can't wait for the wedding!!

    ReplyDelete