Friday, October 29, 2010

Beezzzy Week!

Hi Everyone! This week has gone by very fast - just when I am about to blog something comes up - a diaper to change, a child to feed, laundry to finish, dinner to cook, and yadda yadda yadda! Usually I blog at nighttime but Kevin has been working different hours 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. so when he comes home I just want to catch up with him and relax. Also I spent this week catching up on scrapbooking. I love to do this and needed to finish Addison's activities from the summer and start Reese's. Here is a sneek peak of some of the pages I have been working on.
Last weekend was Ghoulyfest - an event down at Eastlake Village for kids! There are a ton of kid friendly activities, a wagon ride, petting zoo, and live music! With my two little bugs in hand and with the help of GranDad and Grandma Omer we kicked off our Halloween one week early!
Here is a picture of my beee-utiful little bug being very beezzzy!
Check out that hat and those shoes!
ohh this hat makes me laugh!
Here she is with GranDad - she is fixed on the petting zoo and focused to get in there.
Once in there she was a little overwhelmed there were lots of kids and lots of animals but
GranDad was there for the rescue and to help feed the goats and bunnies...
It wasn't until she was out of the zoo that she really enjoyed the animals.

I love this pictures of Grandma and Addie!
Last but not least we went on a wagon ride and a special Cinderella carriage. It was a lot of fun! Addison was so excited about the horses and even got to meet a Princess!


This Ghoulyfest was a lot of fun, we missed Kevin but he had to work! We will be dressing up again this weekend so this was a little preview of whats to come. I will get some good pictures of Reese too, she was there but snug in my carrier sleeping :)




No comments:

Post a Comment