Thursday, October 6, 2011

GranDad!

With the Doctor commuting to Palm Springs this past month life has been busy! Luckily for me I have two parents that live less than 15 minutes away from my house. So when the flowers are dying and its time to plant more I know who to call - GranDad to the rescue!
With two great helpers in hand we were ready for the big job! One helper liked to eat the dirt...
and the other liked to play and pose for pictures with the shovel! I don't think this was the type of help he was seeking but he took what he could!
In the end we had beautiful flowers in the front and backyard, two extremely dirty girls,  a very happy Mommy because of the great outcome, and an exhausted GranDad who lets face it did all the hard work. This was his water but someone got to it first and helped themselves! 
Thank you Dad for all your help! Now if I could only remember to water the flowers then things would be perfect! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment