Thursday, October 13, 2011

Park it Up!

Love this weather. 
Love working part-time!
Love the park!
and of course..Love my girls!
Now I am keeping up with two fast, independent, happy-go- lucky gals on our adventures! Everyone says life with two is double the work, Now I get it.
Love these smiles and all the laughs we have together. However this seemed like such a good idea at first with the swings....
But ohh how things change so quickly!! Sorry Reese...
Safe to say they are both much happier with their own swing!

Addison really does love her baby sister. She tells me all the time after she is done with Time-Out for hitting, pushing, or taking away her toy. BUT we are learning to be gentle and how to be helpful. Addie already got the hang of it and helped push Reese!
and boy did she love it! 
I will leave you with these final pictures. Not quite sure how to explain it. But this is how a real party animal goes down the slide - in her Elmo undies! Yes folks she did this all by herself and I am to blame. We had a emergency bathroom situation at the park earlier that week and there were no bathrooms or people around so I had her go on the grass. Bad idea - now she thinks that is ok!
But she really did enjoy her slide! (notice her hands up!) 
I never thought going to a neighborhood park could be so fun! Happy soon to be Friday! xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! Who knew the local park could be so much fun?! I do love the pictures of Addie and Reese in the swing. I just wonder how you got them both in there... I'm sure it was your idea! Your girls are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete