Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Elmo Extravaganza!

What a Birthday! 
The smile on her face says it all!
 We had an incredible afternoon of fun in the park to celebrate this Big Girls 2nd Birthday! 
She danced, she clapped, and ran her little Elmo loving heart all over the playground. Thank you to all the friends and family who made this day so much fun and memorable for our little one. The Elmo extravaganza was not complete without a real visit from the big guy himself! Thank you Elmo for acting silly, playing games, and for making Addison the happiest Sesame Street Fan in the world! 
Here is a picture of Elmo with the Jones girls!
And don't forget a family that dresses like the "theme" is surely committed to the festivities of the party!
 Daddy was Ernie, Mommy was Burt, Reese was the cookie monster and 
Addison was of course Elmo! 
This party was so much fun to plan and I can't wait unit Reese-ee turns 1 - but for now I will enjoy my growing family and the time that I have with my sweet babies and husband.  
And a special hearty thank you to  my "Elmo" 
who let me scrapbook into the wee hours of the night leading up to the party (I like to have their scrapbook for that year completed by their birthday), gave me the go ahead to have live fish as center pieces, didn't mind the cupcake and cookie mess in the kitchen, said things looked good when I know it didn't really matter either way, and encouraged my vision of all my little Elmo projects! 
Don't tell the Doctor but I even stole a kiss! Thank you Elmo you're the best! 
Reese-ee - you are next.... my little cookie monster! Don't grow up to fast!
If you would like to look at more pictures of Addie's birthday
Lots of love 
xoxoox Burt

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Happy Birthday Addie! I am always amazed by you Kim. Sesame Street T-shirts and all! So fun! I wish we could have come. Emma would have been in heaven. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing birthday party Kim! We were all so amazed at your attention to detail!! You had two babes under two and you had Addies second baby album done, home-made birthday cake, party favors, snacks, treats, live gold fish, etc. etc. ETC.! The party was so awesome!! I am so inspired by your energy!!

    ReplyDelete