Tuesday, March 8, 2011

BFF's in the making!

I love best friends. And having my best friend who has this little adorable 9 month old daughter is a plus!!
She already has such personality!
These are definitely BFF's in the making! I cant imagine what it is going to be like when they can all run around and play... but for now we will enjoy them while they are peacefully playing on the blanket! Addison even laid down long enough for me to snap a picture!
Tiff it was so great to catch up with you and Kayden in San Clemente. It was a beautiful day and perfect to spend it at the beach. Thank you for sharing your Saturday with us! Bye-bye Miss Kayden we will see you and all your cuteness really soon! 
P.S. Mimi that maybe the cutest outfit I have ever seen!!

1 comment:

  1. Kayden and I enjoyed spending the afternoon with you and your girls too. Can you tell we don't get out on play dates too often... I mean, Kayden wore a tu-tu to the beach?! Ha!! Thanks for the laughs- especially when Addie stole Reese's binky what 10 times?! She is such a character! Reese is such a melow babe and didn't really mind much.

    ReplyDelete