Friday, August 6, 2010

Shark Week!

Here is a picture of my brave little Addison meeting a shark for the first time!
As many of you know this week on the Discovery channel is SHARK Week! We at the Jones house are avid watchers each night! The feedings, the crazy people who photograph these animals just feet away, and the ones who swim with them all are amazing! Makes you want to go jump into the ocean right after watching the program (NOT)!
These days however its not a shark I have been feeling like its more like a whale! A Killer Whale :) I love being pregnant don't get me wrong, but with less than 6 weeks to go I am getting a little anxious! So that has lead to what we pregnant people call the "nesting period!"
This past weekend I have been going threw lists and lists of things that I want to get complete before the baby arrives. (and yes that even includes Christmas shopping!) The bassinet is out, newborn clothes are clean, the swing is ready, and our nursery is complete! Kevin has had a couple of days off and has done such an amazing job on working on his "Honey-Do" list. Now that the "nest" is ready we are heading to the U.S.Surf Open tomorrow and to Fresno on Sunday to hopefully meet our little niece! (Heather is due on August 11th) ! What a fun weekend to look forward to!
Even though I am not feeling quite like myself I wouldn't have it any other way. This "Mama Shark" is now ready to meet her newest pup!

1 comment:

  1. Umm I love the last pic! Every mom (or woman rather!) should have a shark mask!!

    ReplyDelete