Monday, August 2, 2010

Meeting Miss Avery!

She is here!! Beautiful, full head of hair, and very well natured! Miss Avery came into this world to two of the proudest parents ever Stephanie and Jay! They are totally in love with her and who wouldn't be, look at this cutie!
Steph was gushing about being a mommy and sharing how life has changed! Addison was very intrigued with Avery. I think she was surprised that Avery made sounds (unlike her fake baby)! We had to remind Addison many times to be gentle! But for the most part she did a great job!
Today we had a very fun lunch with Tiff and Steph. It was like old times, only we all now have little girls!! We have been friends for so long and now we have started a new chapter together. Being around these new mommies made me very excited to start this journey again and to meet Baby Jones #2! Look how happy they are!
We had a wonderful lunch! Addison was all smiles and very entertaining even though we were pushing her nap time! The girls did get to see a minor meltdown and some wiggly loud toddler behavior! But in the end Addison got some more practice today in being a "Big" sister and it was a total success! Thank you Steph for hosting such a fun get together and Tiff for making the trip up from Oceanside! We will definitely be seeing everyone really soon for our next Mommy Time! Who knows maybe our newest one will join the group next time!
After a great morning and a very long afternoon nap Addison and I headed to the park. Nothing is better than getting out some energy before dinner and ending the day outside! Two words "Swing Time!"

 I think I took a bizillon pictures of her on the swings but I couldn't help it!

We followed that by some climbing and then going on the slide! I wish you could see how high she wanted to climb and that look and hand tells me she would have done it by herself had I not stopped her!  
I blame her father for showing her how to climb up the slide the wrong way! Not only is she breaking the rules but look how determined she is!
What a great day! Thanks Addison for keeping me on my feet, making me smile, and for all the fun we have together! I love you lots and I will continue to follow you anywhere!

1 comment:

  1. Kayden and I had a great time hanging with you and Addison as well! She is so adorable, I just love her smile! She makes me look forward to all the fun times I'm going to have with Kayden running around. She has so much energy and I don't know how you do it, but you're behind her every step of the way! She's going to make a great (and tough!) BIG sister! :o)

    ReplyDelete