Saturday, April 6, 2013

10 things...


1.  The love him so much - they are always wanting to hug, kiss, and touch him. For me and my control issues it is really hard to let all their little germy hands on him but I am learning to let go ( a bit). I want them to have as good of a relationship as Kevin and I have with our siblings. This picture speaks volumes!
2. My yogi kids watching youtube while I try to be productive! 
3. Homemade pizzas for Dinner
4. Mommy and Nashee!!
5. Stylin sisters
6. Oak Nature Center - favorite place to run behind our house. It is quiet, beautiful, and my time to re-energize. I simply love this trail!
7. Date Day - We had HUGE plans to go to Disneyland kidless because our passes were expiring!! However those came to a crashing holt when we realized it was a blackout day. Booooo!! So after dropping off all the kids we switched gears quickly and headed to Huntington Beach for a long breakfast at Sugar Shack. It was so peaceful. Then we decided to go miniature golfing! That is right we went to Boomers :) and it was sooooo fun! 
only bad thing was that I lost!
and after golfing we might have gone to the batting cages! hahaha

it was a much needed date day for us and although it wasn't our first plan it turned out awesome!
8. GranDad loving on his grandson
9. Windy Days make it difficult to play at the park!
10.  Going out for a family dinner. Lots of energy and a little louder then normal but we wouldn't have it any other way

No comments:

Post a Comment