Friday, April 5, 2013

10 things

Since it isn't a secret that I took some time off blogging I decided to post 10 things that I loved about the last couple of months. It may just be a Friday thing that I consistently do or probably be just a random day that I chose. But here is my first of many: 10 things!
1.  Princess Dance Class - this 8 week class was a hit. Dressing like a Princess, dancing to our favorite Disney songs, crafting, and story time. Best of all Addie and Reese got to do it together. 





so much fun!
2. This cute smushy little smile is my favorite
3. Tummy time - Nash is working hard! 
4. Santa Ana Zoo with the Laughlins - being a stay at home mom going to the zoo during the week is a must
5. Mini Kevin - period.
6. Cold crisp walks in the Park
7. Celebrating the big 32 in February!
8. My favorite cup of coffee at my favorite named cafe
9. Flowers make me so happy and the guy who buys them for me isn't so bad either
10. "We are going to the city Dad" said Addison (3 years old).
This picture will show up on a slide show when they are older - upside glasses and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment