Sunday, November 18, 2012

Catching up with Jones'

Busted! It has been two months since my last update. I know, I know!! Addison feels my pain - just look at this face!! But the important this is we are BACK!
I feel guilty each time I look at all my friends blogs and catch up on their lives and adventures. I have the BEST of intentions but when it comes down to it I have many excuses. So lets begin - First off is these two. Yes, they are adorable and 82% of the time they are great listeners, lovely sisters to one another, and just Angels. However, the other 18% of the time they are NUTS! And I say that in the nicest way possible! 
Most of my days look like this - Chasing after their energetic little bodies! I love it and love their budding personalties but this whole no nap thing is something that I am not used to yet! I am still trying to catch up and at 38 weeks preggers it is hard!
Speaking of - this is my ever growing Belly. This was taken at 30 weeks
and this baby boy deserves a post of his own. This will definitely be coming soon - but I cant wait to meet this little man who has already taught me so much about myself and about life in general. You may ask if that is even possible, but it is. 
Next excuse is this guy - yes that is my hubby!
and boy is he demanding! Haha - that is far from the truth. He is the most easy going, supportive, and loving husband. We have had some amazing quality time lately and it has been a huge blessing for our marriage. 
Next excuse - Did I mention keeping these two busy!
or all the yummy cooking we have been up to!
This is just a minor snapshot because I have so much to catch up on. I will do my best but I am not making any promises. I do have the best "excuses" because family time is most important and the time that I used to blog is now filled with me laying low and resting. But I do love documenting our lives and I know it is something special that I will look back on and love! 
Until next time - I will leave you with my little rockstar - Enjoy!
xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment