Friday, July 6, 2012

New Babes to Love!

I am so excited to introduce my two new favorite people that were born weeks apart in June.  The first is a picture of little Miss Kloey. She is so adorable and her family couldn't be more excited to welcome her to their family. Kloey is the daughter of Tiff and Scott and although it took me a little longer to meet their little girl this time (because we were all gross and contagious) it was worth the wait. She is so sweet and lovable and I can't wait to get her in my arms again. Congrats Hatchers!
The next little one that I met was Knox! His mommy and me work together and we have been anticipating his arrival for weeks. We thought he would come WAY to early but he held on and was born healthy and happy. His parents are over the moon excited for this final fit in their now family of five! I will definitely be taking tips from her as she balances three little ones. 
I love newborns and can't believe that I will soon have another, eek!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment