Sunday, July 1, 2012

Father's Day

Pool, baseball, sunny skies, and celebrating Dads - it was a great day! It started out very early for Kevin as my Dad likes to tee off in the wee hours of the morning. I like it because then the guys are back at a reasonable time. We had a beautiful brunch at our house and enjoyed the day with family.
Kevin's Father's Day gift was tickets to the Giants vs. Angels game. I put him in charge of buying the tickets because I have been known to mess up ticket orders (wrong show, wrong date, etc.) 
I should have known that he would splurge because the Giants are his favorite team. We were 15 rows behind home plate. It was awesome! I don't think I have ever stayed for an entire game and I don't think I can watch another game from other seats now. They even serve you in these fancy seats!
We had a great Date night! It was so nice just spending time with the two of us. You will notice I wore Angels gear just to make sure Kevin wouldn't get beat up in his Giants jersey. Luckily there were a ton of Giants fans around us that we didn't need to worry. Two of the fans that we sat close to was my Job share partners husband and son, Josh and Nick. What a small world that we would sit only rows away. 
We took the picture below before the game started. When driving home I was going through my phone and I noticed that the two people in the back of the picture, (father and son between our heads) was Josh and Nick!!! This was taken before we knew they were even there! I texted the picture to Jill and we laughed so hard, her family totally photo bombed our picture! 
We had a wonderful night and were home before 10! I can't wait to go back to another game and root on the Angels (who won)!! Happy Fathers Day to Bud, my Dad, and my babies Daddy! Love you guys so much!! xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment