Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Family Birthday! Part 2

The weekend after her birthday we celebrated with family!
Yeah for matching ballerina sisters!
and cousins of course!

I am a sucker for making matching outfits with names on it! I love my crafting time!
Speaking of I tried to make lots of fun decorations for the family party but was on a budget. This means I spent a lot of time on Pinterest and Michaels. I will share a couple of my projects in my next post!
Now back to the weekend. The Jones and Dalesandro family made the trip down South and it was awesome to see them and to watch the little girls all play together! It is also exciting because we just found out that Auntie Heather is expecting another girl! It is is a Pinkalicious Time for all of our families!
Love these faces! * Sorry Billy and Andrew I didn't catch a picture with you! But love you guys!! 



Games, music, food, and laughter. It was a perfect weekend. 
One of Addie's favorite times was definitely the cake!
She loved all the attention and "acted" very shy!

This is double trouble! 
My favorite part of the cake was that it was all shades of Pink. It was super easy to do and I loved the idea and it went perfect with our little theme. 
Addie was spoiled with so many wonderful things from everyone. Here is just one picture of her newest mode of transportation! Dr. Jones was less then thrilled when I got this without his consent. He says that he sees way to many kids coming in hurt by these scooters and razors! But luckily I took care of that and she is protected head to toe! xoxoxo
* And a Special thank you to Leonor who also gave Addie a party at childcare! We bought 
A Mexican tradition is to have the birthday girl to take a bite of the cake before serving! This SeƱorita loved this idea!
and this little one also loved the cake! 
Thank you Mommy Nor and to all the kids for all the fun barbies and dress up clothes!

You are the best!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment