Friday, May 13, 2011

Mothers Day!


"Traded eyeliner for dark circles, 
salon haircuts for ponytails, 
bubble baths for short showers, 
late nights for early mornings, 
designer purses for diaper bags, 
lounging at Starbucks for drive-thrus
using the stairs for elevators
late night dinners for early bird specials
trying on new clothes for I hope it fits
and awesome heels for flats." 
All so true....as Moms we give up so much.....but we also get so much back in return! I love my girls and wouldn't trade being a Mommy for anything!
Thank you Addison, Reese and of course Kevin for a very special day and for making me smile xoxoxox

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet (and true) poem! Your girls are so cute and are lucky that you are their mom!! I'm glad your crew is feeling better!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture of all three girls! You are a great momma!

    ReplyDelete