Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter!

Happy Easter! Here are some pictures from our weekend (ok so it was last weekend and I am super behind in blogging but here is our fun filled holiday)! The festivities started with a trip to South Coast Plaza. We took the girls to the Easter (mechanical/ very scary) bunny and needless to say Kevin and I HAD to be in the picture because Addison was not about this furry little friend.
But the torture was worth it because she got to ride her favorite carousel with her daddy.
Despite this deer and head lights face.. she really does like it. 
Then we enjoyed a little McDonalds. Like Father like Daughter. They dip, sip, and both gave me the stare when I asked to take their picture!
First a little attitude from the hubby... 
then a complete stare down from my 2 year old! Yikes... ok you two, I get the picture!!
Our next stop on Saturday was dinner with the Mihelich's and Hatcher's. What a cute family! Cathy made a delicious dinner and Addison and Reese were spoiled with Easter gifts and lots of love!
Not to mention they set up an easter egg hunt for Addison. She loved it!!! 
Hands are full with her goodies...
and now it was time to practice her counting! Thank you again Nick and fam for entertaining her and helping her find all the egss! Even the melted ones :)
On Sunday I headed to church with the girls and my Dad. Both Kevin and my mom were working so we took advantage of the extra hands and headed to my parents church. My mom bought them these matching dresses and I tried to get a couple of pictures before our service. Love these pictures...

Not sure why but this picture makes me laugh every time. Reese looks like her body belongs to a five year old and that smile. She has never seen a camera she doesn't like. Then there is Addison who has her death grip on her new Tinkerbell and the do not even think about touching my new doll! 
Once in church we needed a little wiggle and potty break in the back
and then after the service Addison got her "hunt"on
She was a little sad that we had to leave!
But things perked up when GranDad came over and gave her and Reese their Easter baskets. The highlight of the basket was a recorder! Thanks Mom and Dad... I may have had to hide it for a few days because she was playing it way to much. 
That was a little snapshot of our holiday. We hope you had a great Easter. xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Those pink dress pics are to die for! Reese is SO CUTE and such a smiler - I love her!!! Addie is a funny bunny with those stare-downs, ha! XO

    ReplyDelete