Saturday, September 25, 2010

Photo Session!

Yesterday was a special day because our girls were photographed together! Then Reese took over the show and had a newborn session all to herself. I maybe bias but I think they turned out amazing. This is only a sneak peak but enjoy! I have been following this photographer, Carrie T, for a long time. I love her work and would highly recommend her. She is super creative, flexible, and fun to work with. Check out her website at http://carrietphotography.blogspot.com/ and please comment and tell her what you think. She loves feedback!





2 comments:

  1. I love all of Reese's pictures!! The one with Addison is just adorable. It's not a surprise that she is on top of Reese!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! What an amazing photographer. Reese is so precious, we hope to meet her soon!

    ReplyDelete