Saturday, September 11, 2010

Mommy and Me!

Addison and I have had a wonderful summer together. With Kevin working lots of hours Addison and I did lots of little "field trips" together. I love waking up each morning knowing that I get to spend my day with this little ball of energy. With so much personality she makes everything more fun. We know she will make a great big sister! 
We went for a little walk outside our backyard yesterday and she seemed to be very curious to why Mommy's stomach is so big...
and wanted to know what exactly was I hiding under there!
With all the changes to come I have tried to enjoy all the one-on-one time together. The hugs and kisses are definitely the best part of the day. 
She is a cuddle bug and we can't wait to share our love with another baby. Soon - very soon!

3 comments:

  1. Your due date keeps getting closer and closer! You and Addison have had such an action packed summer!! I'm glad to have had the time to spend with you and our babes. Can't wait to meet the newest Jones!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimmie - so, I just got on your blog, and it is the cutest thing ever! Looove all the great pics and stories about Addie. So excited for the new Baby Jones to be here! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim! I forgot you had a blog and just rediscovered it! Seeing cute pics of you and your tummy and Addison made my morning! Hope all is well. We can't wait to hear good news soon!

    ReplyDelete