Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Patient - Doctor Relationship

I am going to share that being a Doctors wife Does have its perks. 90% of the time I hate his resident schedule, hate all the commitments he has, and think that he studies Way to Much! However, I am still fully supportive of his time in residency, still counting away the days he is done, but trying to be a good teammate along the way! With that said a total blessing is that when you have an earache and your husband has the tools to fix it, and does, without leaving your bedroom -that is awesome. I had been complaining for a couple of days about pain in my ears and one look at them Kevin said they needed to be drained immediately.  I won't bore you with the details or gross you out with what came out of them (and yes I did take pictures and sent it to a few friends - so gross I am sorry about that) 
But I am 100% better and didn't have to go to Urgent Care.  
Thank you Dr. Jones I love you for taking such good care of me! 

1 comment:

  1. Can I be the first to ask... "WHO is taking the picture?!" I know Addie is learning her way around the iPhone camera, but wow I'll be impressed if she captured this shot!! :o)

    ReplyDelete