Saturday, March 10, 2012

Family Day!

Where is the Beach? ahh over there!! 
Yep! It.is.Beautiful.Outside and we are ready for some fun in the sun!
Family Days are the best. I love days were we don't really have an agenda and just go where we want. We loved living in HB and any chance we now get to go there and visit we take it! The days of walking to the beach from our house are over but with just a short drive and little walk we were there in a jiffy! These two girls are definitely lovers of the beach and its great. First thing Addison insists on doing each time we hit the sand is to take off her shoes. It doesn't matter if its the morning or night she will want those little toes in the sand. 
I am in love with that beachy casual hair of hers! 
Reese was loving the water and explored a little bit with Daddy.  
But she just had to make sure - the water wasn't sneaking up on her to quickly! 
I think the beach is a perfect place to re-energize
and just forget about all the hard stuff!
I really needed this time with these three people and I feel so blessed to have had it. 
In fact - I have already put in a request for a repeat day this coming weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment