Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Omer!

Billy and Magee are Married! On Saturday, August 6th, we officially welcomed Magee to our family. It was a beautiful day full of love and lots of laughter. Th ceremony was gorgeous and I will forever remember the look on Billy's face as he watched her walk down the aisle. The personal vows, top 20 list, beautiful sermon and poem, and music was unique and perfect. The re-enactment of the Dirty Dancing song for their first dance was exactly the same as the movie and was one of the BEST moments of the night! I can't wait to see the video and may need to post it here so all can enjoy! My only wish is that I took more pictures! But sometimes its about being in the moment and I trust that the photographer got amazing photos of the entire day! Here is our little family of four at the Botanical gardens awaiting the festivities!
Mommy and Reese!
Addison and Reese did a fantastic job as flower girls. We opted for Reese not to walk down the aisle with me because she is not good with good-byes and the wagon kind of freaked her out! But Addison did a great job although there was one or two times in the ceremony that I do remember hearing from the back, "I want my mommy!" But for the most part she was well behaved and made us proud! She absolutely loved her "princess dress" and I think would wear it everyday if I let her!
Daddy and Reese dancing
And I can't close this post without a picture of our dancing queen. This toddler moved and grooved to the live band like I have never seen before. She barely ate and only stopped to drink and use the potty. It was hard to get a picture of her because she wouldn't stop moving! Ask anyone at the wedding and this little toddler was queen of the dance floor AND She lasted the whole night!!
 I can't begin to describe the overall joy that this day brought to all of us. It was amazing to see all my Aunts, Uncles, Grandmas, and friends and family who made the trip out here. Most of my relatives from Canada I hadn't seen since my wedding 5 years ago! The day was perfect and I think the Bride said it best at the end of the night. "This is the best day of my life!" Hope those two are enjoying their Honeymoon in Maui!!! Click Here for some more pictures. In the future I will be sharing more as I get pictures emailed to me from friends, family, and the photographer! Because one this is for sure....I am super embarrassed that I don't even have one of the Bride and Groom to share!! They both looked amazing and so so happy! More to come... xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. YIPPEEE!!!! Congratulations! I HAVE to see that dancing video!!!!! XO

    ReplyDelete