Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Great Grandma's

This is something special about seeing your own Grandmother with your girls! I was lucky enough to spend a couple of days with both my Grandma's in early August when my brother got married. These women are strong, loving, fun, and teach me so much when I am with them. I am always thankful for our wonderful visits. Next time it will be our turn to make the trip up North!
Addison and Grandma Omer share many of the same passions. Two that come to mind are swimming and dancing! 
Grandma Dot has also passed down her love for music to these little ones. I love that they are both following in their Great-Grandma's footsteps!
Here Reese is loving all the attention! She was definitely spoiled with some many loving arms ready to hold her!
A picture of all four - love that we captured so many fun moments! Looking forward to taking the girls to Canada sometime in the near future! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. What a special time it was to have your girls with their great grandmothers! I so vividly remember both of these incredible women visiting your family when you and I were little girls. I feel so blessed to know such wonderful women! I love each one of these pictures!! :)
    XO

    ReplyDelete