Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Working Mama!


      This is a post for any mommy that in any given moment has about a zillion things running through her head. My sister-in-law Heather is amazing. She seems to be able to do it all and I love that about her! She cooks like Martha Stewart, her house would make Nate Berkus jealous, and she always looks fabulous on top of that! When Kevin got this email from her I knew I needed to share it with my fellow blogging Moms! Because I know you can understand and appreciate it...Heather, I love you like a sister and this just made me smile! This is what her morning looked like, she is a super brilliant lawyer and not to mention has the cutest baby girl Lila!! Enjoy everyone....This is in her words....
So, I'm rushing off to court. I have to get Lila up, fed, changed, & ready to go to my mom's. Her 6 mos checkup is today, and I'm in court so Sam & my mom are handling & I needed to get Lila ready, write a list of questions/issues and make sure Sam knows where her immunization card.  I am rushing around to get myself ready for court. I jump in the car with Lila. I get her to my mom's. On my way out, I'm walking down the driveway headed to my car to jam off to court. And I think to myself, "why is my right foot and toes cold?". And this is what I found looking down...
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment