Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Friday!

My favorite day of the week! Its not only my easiest day for teaching but just knowing that by 2:45 in the afternoon I will be home and with my babies is the best!! Our plan for the 3-day weekend is to go visit Daddy in Palm Springs for breakfast tomorrow, and then weather permitting stop by the outlets to "window shop" on the way home. Kevin has started his one month stay at Desert Regional Hospital and we miss him terribly. Luckily he is able to come home every 3-4 days and spend time with us... Other than that we will be keeping warm in the house, catching up on some February craft projects, scrapbook (I am so behind... just doing Halloween now) and watch a movie or two. Hope you enjoy your long weekend with your families and that we are all able to enjoy a little sunshine! xoxoxxo

2 comments:

  1. Those girls are gorg Kim! Happy weekend to you! Have a fun visit with Kevin! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious pic! Are we still going to see you this weekend? Let me know your final plan for Saturday so we know where to go!

    ReplyDelete