Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday Addie!

This is the last picture I took of Addison as a three year old. It was 8:00 at night and she insisted on wearing this to bed. This is my Star!
Four seems so big. She has grown so much this year and I tell her often, "Addie stop getting so big, no more growing up." She will reply, "but Mommy I want to be big so I can be like you." Melts my heart, she honestly says it with the sweetest voice. She is my sweet girl that reminds me a dozen times a day randomly that she loves me. Addison wants to please both her Dad and I and we could not be more proud of her. She is a little sponge during our school time at home and writes and colors like a champ. She loves to dance, loves to perform, never met an accessory she didn't like, and has quite the sense of humor. Addie also has older sister powers and can persuade Reese into watching the show she wants, playing with the toy she desires, or pretty much do anything that she can think of. Her current favorite is having Reese pretend she is a dog and "walks" her around the house. Reese plays along completely and will bark, sit, and even bite on command. This is all done with one of those monkey on the back leashes. 
We often hear the girls playing in a different room and their imagination is mighty! We are caught laughing at what they are saying. We do hear sweet things they say to each other and just last night they Reese fell asleep next to Addison in her bed. Addison is a great mommy helper! She will  help me most of the time or if she cant she volunteers her sister to assist. 
Three years old was also a year of testing. Sweet Addie breezed through two with flying colors and then age three came along and has knocked us down a handful of times. Between the tears and meltdowns we learned a lot about our independent daughter. She likes to be guided and when comfortable will leap. She enjoys being first and worries a lot about others, especially the well being of her siblings. She loves to cuddle and gets scared easily. She shines when she feels safe and always is looking out for Reese. Addison has one voice level and that is loud, she gets excited for small things and has a belly laugh combined with a crinkle in her nose when she finds something hilarious. She is a star, a funny, creative, lovely little girl that made me a Mommy 4 short years ago. Ohh how I love her. This is one of my all time favorite pictures, it is the first time I laid my eyes on her. Love at first sight, completely.
one of the first with Dad!
First Birthday
2nd Birthday

3rd Birthday
and some random favorites that I came across that make me smile!











Happy 4th Birthday Addison Marie!
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment